I was one of the coaches at the sold out Hacknext in Munich, hosted at Kohlebunker, from 7. March – 9. March 2019 and in this blog post I want to share my personal impressions.
From my point of view it was great to see: young people build relevant solutions for the future with the latest technologies on cloud.
Best wishes to all hackers who attended and every success for the future.
Hacknext includes a hackathon and conference related to the insurance business called InsurTech.
In other words the hackers, attendees and coaches were spending three days in the Kohlebunker for:
- Taking on challenges together, approximately 110 hackers organized into 20 teams
- Benefiting from professional exchange on InsurTech with approximately 60 conference attendees
- Providing valuable support from the API coaches
Each of the hacker teams had to address a minimum of one of these challenges:
- Using smart data and its benefits for insurance
- Building the future of digital bancassurance
- (R)evolutioning of the insurance agent
- Rethinking retirement
In the following YouTube video you get a short impression of the great atmosphere at the hacknext: