In this blog post I want to share how to handle basic dynamic content with Vue.js on our Cloud Native Starter landing webpage. Vue.js is an open source licensed “progressive framework for building user interfaces”.
The gif below shows following sequence:
- First, the page content changes when a button is clicked. The page shows a little pre-view of content for one of the selected topics on the Cloud Native Starter project landing page. The topics are “Basic Concepts”, “Reactive” and “Security”.
- Second, the image on the right hand side changes, a headline appears or changes, a description appears or changes, and a Learn more button appears and changes the content for routing to another webpage.
- Third, at the end in the gif the button Learn more is pressed and the page for Basic Concepts is shown.
The questions are: How ..
- … to change images?
- … can a text be changed or appear?
- … to show a button and change the rooting to other webpages?