From my point of view it was great to see: young people build relevant solutions for the future with the latest technologies on cloud.
Best wishes to all hackers who attended and every success for the future.
In other words the hackers, attendees and coaches were spending three days in the Kohlebunker for:
- Taking on challenges together, approximately 110 hackers organized into 20 teams
- Benefiting from professional exchange on InsurTech with approximately 60 conference attendees
- Providing valuable support from the API coaches
Each of the hacker teams had to address a minimum of one of these challenges:
- Using smart data and its benefits for insurance
- Building the future of digital bancassurance
- (R)evolutioning of the insurance agent
- Rethinking retirement
In the following YouTube video you get a short impression of the great atmosphere at the hacknext: